The Sunday Night Film Club - DC Chapter Message Board › Thai Film Weeks: Jan 15-Feb 27, 2009, FREE ADMISSION, Free snack, popcorn, s
|A former member||
Thai Film Weeks between Jan. 15 - Feb. 27, 2009, Free Admission. Thai snack,
popcorn, soda, and beer will be provided! Please visit:
Dear Friends at Meetup,
As a member of Meetup working at the Royal Thai Embassy, it’s my pleasure to have the opportunity to invite all the members of the Meetup community to Thai Film Weeks every Thursday and Friday night (except the week of Valentines Day) starting on January 15 - February 27, 2009, Free Admission. Thai snack, popcorn, soda, and beer will be provided! Please email me for a full synopsis and more details or visit the links above. Everyone is welcome! You are invited and it would also be very much appreciated if you could forward this announcement to your friends and any interested parties.
Our first film is "The Overture" on Jan. 15. All of the 12 films are selected ones. Many of them are award winning ones. So, I hope you and the Meetup members will enjoy watching them. For every night we have a movie, I'll prepare snacks, popcorn, and drinks myself and we have a library room for discussion before and after the film. We'll be very delighted to arrange a discussion with refreshments for that. Hope to see you all there!
Royal Thai Embassy
1024 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20007
Please RSVP to:
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or Tel. 202-298-4795
All movies will be shown at Multimedia Room, Ground Floor, The Royal Thai Embassy, 1024 Wisconsin Ave. NW, Washington D.C., 20007 (Georgetown area between M St and K St). Most movies
are in Thai but will all have English subtitles:
1. The Overture: Thursday January 15th, 2009 @ 7:00 p.m.
2. Bang Rajan: Friday January 16th, 2009 @ 7:00 p.m.
3. Ong Bak, Thursday, January 22nd, 2009 @ 7:00 p.m.
4. Beautiful Boxer, Friday, January 23rd, 2009 @ 7:00 p.m.
5. Monrak Transistor, Thursday, January 29th, 2009 @ 7:00 p.m.
6. Chang, Friday January 30th, 2009 @7:00 p.m.
7. Chocolate, Thursday, February 5th, 2009 @ 7:00 p.m.
8. Mysterious Object at Noon, Friday February 6th, 2009 @ 7:00 p.m.
9. Nang Nak, Thursday, February 19th, 2009 @ 7:00 p.m.
10. Mekong Full Moon Party, Friday February 20th, 2009 @7:00 p.m.
11. The Siamese Connection, Thursday, February 26th, 2009 @ 7:00 p.m.
12. Kan Kluay, Friday, February 27th, 2009 @ 7:00 p.m.
For full synopsis and details, please visit: