The Sunday Night Film Club - DC Chapter Message Board › The Brothers Bloom

The Brothers Bloom

A former member
Post #: 1
I saw this movie and it is virtually unwatchable and extremely boring. Just wanted to save you guys some bucks. Adrian Brody cannot act to save his life and is disturbing to look at. The plot is ludicrous and not in a funny way. Mark Ruffolo, who can act, is wasted on this mess.
A former member
Post #: 21
I saw this movie and it is virtually unwatchable and extremely boring. Just wanted to save you guys some bucks. Adrian Brody cannot act to save his life and is disturbing to look at. The plot is ludicrous and not in a funny way. Mark Ruffolo, who can act, is wasted on this mess.

Yep, the plot was ludicrous. Adrian Brody is getting increasingly dependent on his go-to move of looking mopey. Does that guy ever smile? Seriously, though, the acting all around was great. If anything, Ruffalo might have been a little miscast. I don't think he has much presence as a strong guy. The problem was one twist too many and i agree that the plot was rediculous but the acting was brilliant, and some of the dialogue I really loved .

Check out my site, by the way:
http://www.examiner.c...­