The Sunday Night Film Club - DC Chapter Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Meeting cancelled due to weather/America's obsession with

Meetup Cancelled: Meeting cancelled due to weather/America's obsession with football

Julia
user 9660270
Kirkland, WA
Hey folks,

As a result of the impending Snowpocalypse 2: Electric Booglaoo, in addition to the expectation that the conflict with the Superbowl would have reduced attendance anyway, we're not scheduling a film for this Sunday. If you have any ideas for films you would like to see next week on February 14th, please send a note to the organizers!

Stay safe and warm, and enjoy the game (if that's your kind of thing)!

Sincerely,

The SNFC Organizers
Glenn
Chevy Chase, MD
Post #: 41
>Messages sent to The Sunday Night Film Club - DC Chapter must
>first be approved by your Organizer.

I'm not a meetup veteran and not sure I understand this. I can subscribe to receive messages from the board, but can't reply without approval? Will each reply need an approval?

Thanks,

Glenn
Brian F.
BrianGF
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Post #: 39
Hi Glenn,

To cut down on the volume of email and the chance that a spammer will bombard each of us with email, one of the Organizers must OK anyone who replies or sends a message to the ENTIRE mailing list. It's honestly for everyone's protection.

Brian

>Messages sent to The Sunday Night Film Club - DC Chapter must
>first be approved by your Organizer.

I'm not a meetup veteran and not sure I understand this. I can subscribe to receive messages from the board, but can't reply without approval? Will each reply need an approval?

Thanks,

Glenn