Gateway Games & More RPG Meetup Message Board › 3.5 Hybrid Campaign forming (possibly on the eastside of town)

3.5 Hybrid Campaign forming (possibly on the eastside of town)

A former member
Post #: 22
3.5 Hybrid Campaign Recruiting

I'm putting together a fairly catchas 3.5 based campaign which is going to be leaning heavily on the Slayers d20 ruleset. I like the magic system in particular much better than the regular 3.5 system. I'm also planning on using the classes and additional feats from the Slayers system as well.

Specifics aside from what I've mentioned already pretty much up for discussion. The characters will be starting at first level and going up from there. I'm expecting both comedic elements (you'll understand when you browse the Slayer's system) and a good old fashioned hack-n-slash (mooks flying everwhere).

I'm looking for 4-6 people who would be up to either weekly or biweekly sessions. The Slayers system lends itself to higher powered game than the regular ruleset (I have a 10th level character who tosses the equivalent of a 9th level spell) and there are no rules for "epic" so there's really no ceiling on power level.

http://img40.imagesha...­
Todd B.
user 3744274
Group Organizer
Mount Orab, OH
Post #: 52
Rick, there have been two or three people in the store that past 2 days that would love to get in a 3.5 campaign. When I see them again I'll send them your way! Is this instead of your Rifts game or are you hoping to get that one going, too?
A former member
Post #: 23
This is instead of the Rifts game, that one died the death of non-interest. Which is fine, I want to do this more.

(I think my email is floating around here somewhere.)
A former member
Post #: 25
I'm cancelling this due to a lack of interest.

Thank you.