SOMETHING TO SING ABOUT IN NEW YORK Message Board › AUDITION FOR FEMALE SINGERS

AUDITION FOR FEMALE SINGERS

Anna B.
BellaMusica
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hi, everyone,

I'm forwarding this on to you in case you're interested in auditioning. I do not know anything about this group, so check out their website to read about them hear their audios/videos:

Anna

Meetup Message from: Patricia­, via SOMETHING TO SING ABOUT IN NEW YORK
Vocal Audition Notice

­

I'd like to get this information to your group. If you can post it, we'd really appreciate it. Thanks so much! 

Our band is expanding. We are getting more positive reviews and publicity and are ready to fill out the missing parts. We do all original songs--you can hear and see more athttp://workingclasshu...­. 

We're seeking two more female vocalists to provide three-part harmonies for our performances. We play out live or rehearse once per week locally in NJ/NY, but will intensify to get the vocalists parts down. 

To prepare: 

1. Listen to Wanna Be Loved on our website to get familiar with it. In the audition we'll give you some direction on how to sing it with us. We are looking for for ability to work with us and learn parts. 

2. Bring one pop/rock song you'd like to sing a cappella for the audition. We are looking for vocal quality and performance ability. 

Auditions will be Sunday, January 13th in the afternoon and the location is a studio in Hoboken close to PATH. Experience preferred, but not necessary. If this sounds like fun to you and you'd like to be in a band, contact us to confirm your audition time. Let us know your location and tell us about yourself. Include something about what you're looking for. 

Thanks, 

Ian, Patricia and Mike (Working Class Hussys) 

http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/muc/3510696384.html­