- A family-friendly, non-competitive multi-distance bike ride.
- Choose from routes of 15, 30, 62 or 100 miles.
- 7:30 a.m. start time for the 62 and 100 milers.
- 9:30 a.m. start time for the 15 and 30 milers.
- Pre-race packet pickup on Saturday, Dec 8, in both Lee and Collier Counties.
- Complimentary all-you-can-eat pasta lunch served at the Crowne Plaza in Fort Myers on Saturday, Dec. 8.
- All ride routes will be clearly marked and supported.
- The 62 and 100-mile routes will be escorted by the Lee County Sheriff’s Office as well as guest professional cyclists (TBA).
- Rest stops provided along the way will supply water, Powerade and snacks to keep our riders safe and well fueled.
- All pre-registered riders will be guaranteed an awesome nylon duffel emblazoned with the “Everyone Rides” logo and large enough for shoes, helmet and everything you need for a day of cycling.
- The swag bag will contain the now-legendary “Everyone Rides” socks, water bottle and other surprises.
- On Sunday, Dec. 9, the riders will be greeted at JetBlue Park with coffee and a host of morning snacks to fuel up with.
- Children under 12 participate FREE with a registered adult.
- Early Bird pricing available until Wednesday, Oct 31!
- Fundraisers will have the opportunity to earn swag from Oakley, Garmin, Specialized, Cervelo as well as Red Sox tickets!
Included in the cost of admission are all of the amenities of Everyone Relax AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE or UPGRADE TO VIP AND EAT YOUR LUNCH ON THE FIELD WITH COMPLIMENTARY BEER, WINE AND MIMOSAS!
We are very close to the the start of SW Florida's premier cycling and running event! Everyone Rides, Everyone Runs and Everyone Relax is in high gear finalizing all of the elements for an amazing weekend of events on Dec 8th and 9th.
The best place to find up to the minute updates for Everyone Rides/Everyone Runs is on our facebook page.
In an effort to make race day smoother for everyone we have added 3 separate packet pickups for Saturday Dec 8th. Once you have picked up your packet, you do not need to check in or register Sunday morning. You just have to go right to the starting line.
9-11AM at Naples Cyclery Fit and Fuel at 819 Vanderbilt Beach Road
Noon-3 at Crowne Plaza at 13051 Bell Tower Drive. If you elect this packet pickup you will be treated to an all you can eat Pasta lunch! (Free to all registered participants)
5-7PM at Doubletree Hilton Naples at 12200 Tamiami Trail N Naples. If you elect this packet pickup you will enjoy a happy hour with hors d'oeuvres and prizes from Mavic, Garmin and Naples Cyclery. Tom Danielson will host the evening with Frankie Andreu and Phil Gaimon. We will watch highlights of the USA Pro Challenge and Tom will host a question and answer. This party is going to be amazing and is included free with your registration. (10.00 for guests). A few notes, the party will be outside at the pool so dress for the weather. Also, we are expecting a large crowd and strongly encourage you to carpool when possible.
Here is a link to the complete calendar of events. PLEASE TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE START AND STAGING TIMES!
We also want to remind you of the amazing prizes available for fundraising. Prizes from Oakley, Garmin, Specialized and Cervelo simply by raising money for the Boys and Girls Clubs of Lee County.
I would like to thank our corporate partners, Ted Todd Insurance, Pulte Homes and EverBank to name a few. Their generosity has completely covered the entire cost of the event. Because of their support, every single dollar paid in fundraising and registration goes directly to the Boys and Girls Clubs of Lee County. This year is already our most successful event ever, but with the prizes available for our fundraisers we can have a record breaking event. Please take a look at the fundraise link below and remember, you can continue to raise money for the event through Dec 31st 2012.
Can't wait to see you there!