SPINMO - SPirituality IN MOtion Meetup Group Message Board › Hike tomorrow - rain or shine!

Hike tomorrow - rain or shine!

Leslie G.
user 11131349
Group Organizer
Raleigh, NC
Hi everyone:

I don't watch the weather, nor do I always believe what I hear from others.  But I've heard that we may have rain tomorrow - never-the-less, unless there's thunder and lightning we'll still be hiking (perhaps a bit more time talking under the A-frame shelter and a shorter walk if it's pouring).  This afternoon I was walking an outdoor labyrinth up in Chapel Hill when a light rain came through - it was really quite refreshing (and I didn't melt!).

Also, I just learned that tomorrow is Earth Day, so I'd like to be out in nature to honor the occasion in an authentic way.  Somehow seasons and weather have a way of teaching us that we're not in charge.  As best you can, come dressed for the weather - there are restrooms in the Nature Center building to change in/out of clothes, if needed.

See you tomorrow at 10:30!

Leslie