SPINMO - SPirituality IN MOtion Meetup Group Message Board › Tomorrow's hike at Durant Nature Park ... a slightly different hiking route.

Tomorrow's hike at Durant Nature Park ... a slightly different hiking route.

Leslie G.
user 11131349
Group Organizer
Raleigh, NC
Hi everyone -
We have two people waitlisted for this hike tomorrow, so if you know that your plans have changed please change your status from attending to not attending.  I believe that the waitlist will automatically shift up someone who is waiting if/when you do this ... but if not, and you're waitlisted and it shows an available slot for your waitlist position, feel free to show up for the hike.
I was out hiking at Durant today in the amazing weather (this weather should repeat again tomorrow!) and have shifted the route of our hike just a bit to make it more scenic (distance wise I think it will be a tad bit shorter).  We'll still park and meet as planned, but we'll then head out differently (going on the Secret Creek Trail rather than on White House Road and the Lakeside North Trail).  At the end of this trail, we'll make a brief stop for those needing to use a restroom while the rest of us mill around in the open field.  We'll then head out for the rest of the hike as planned.
See you then - Leslie