December 11, 2012 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
By learning to effectively formulate, organize and express your ideas to others, you can achieve all kinds of success. You'll be more capable and confident when giving presentations. You'll be more persuasive when pitching prospective clients. Want to be better at negotiating your salary with your boss? Networking at business or social functions? Motivating co-workers - or your kids?
We have well-attended meetings where you can learn public speaking and presentation skills in a fun, relaxed atmosphere
Each meeting features three to four prepared speeches to both enjoy and learn from. Guests are invited to participate in our lively table topics (impromptu public speaking) in a friendly and supportive environment!
Benefits of Social Professionals of Toastmasters:
- Learn to communicate more effectively
- Become a better listener
- Improve your presentation skills
- Increase your leadership potential
- Become more successful in your career
- Build your ability to motivate and persuade
- Reach your professional and personal goals
- Increase your self confidence
Come see why we are one of friendliest and most upcoming professional club in the city!