Erik S.
user 31911982
Monument, CO
Post #: 4
Please provide us feedback on the Format of the conference and our attempt to go "paperless".
Rebecca M.
user 47134862
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
I thought going paperless was great. I think the format of day 1 was better than day 2, which had fewer, longer sessions. Otherwise, timing was good, as was 1.5 hours for lunch.
Charles T.
user 31350922
Denver, CO
Post #: 5
The badges need work. A lot of the stuff was big font, but the main thing you want to read... the name and company... were small. There was a lot of unused white space to accommodate larger fonts.
Ruth Y.
user 37932372
Denver, CO
Post #: 2
Paperless for individuals was fine. I think it would've been better to still have a paper schedule printed up for each room. I think that some of the start/end times weren't footing, which was a little confusing for some latecomers who I heard saying that they thought that it started a bit later. I thought the format was okay. I understand that the change from the all day class to two half day classes was in response to requests, but I did wonder if anyone who wanted the full day was unhappy about it.
Ann L.
user 29001152
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
It seems a goal for many is to go paperless - but the issues that the conference had are (in my opinion) typical. So, for me I will continue to use paper. I think until paperless is 100% reliable - paper should always be an option for participants.
Jan L.
user 3267947
Littleton, CO
Post #: 2
Thanks for putting on a great conference! It's a great idea to go paperless. but until the app is cleaned up, I'd have a paper copy of the schedule in case there are any problems. Still, you never know how things will work if you don't try.

I liked the combination of the longer and shorter sessions. The shorter sessions allowed me to get an overview of the subject. And the longer sessions allowed us to get into more detail about the subject.