Software Quality Association of Denver Message Board › Jobs › Test Engineer - Downtown Denver
Seeking Test Engineer. Linux, Middleware, Automation, Tomcat. Salaried. Downtown Denver.
BridgeView IT is seeking multiple Test Engineers for our valued client in Downtown Denver. This candidate will work on a small, growing team that is verifying enterprise middleware. The engineer will help verify and support our clients advanced advertising. You will be in charge of building and automating test plans, use cases and testing product in general. If you enjoy collaborating with a small team in a startup environment, working on a high visibility project requiring rapid deployment velocity, and appreciate a new challenge every day, this opportunity is for you!
• Experience testing web-based applications on Linux X64 platforms
• Experience creating/designing, writing, and executing test plans
• Demonstrated command of defect tracking tools
• Scripting language proficiency such as Bash, Perl, or Python
• Experience with black box testing
• Experience with Java application servers (Apache Tomcat and Jetty), and ideally document databases such as MongoDB is a plus
• Experience working with XML and web service test tools such as soapUI, JMeter, and The Grinder.
• Source code control such as Subversion or Git is a plus
For immediate consideration, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BridgeView IT is a technology placement firm assisting a national network of clients identify and hire the highest-caliber IT professionals. Our management and senior recruiting specialists have successfully supported the IT marketplace for over a decade, and we have grown into a world class organization, with operations in major U.S. markets.
BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer. To proactively receive new job alerts from BridgeView IT, sign up at www.bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.aspx.