addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
John C.
user 10040300
Group Organizer
Sydney, AU
Post #: 43
Hi all,
I have received a quantity of 'Ukulele Dailys', the Jim Beloff 365 song Ukulele songbook we use as our club songbook. Several of you have expressed a desire to get one when they arrive. Shirley will have these available for sale at the door at the next Uke Club meeting - 1st October at 'Tradies'. These songbooks sell for $50 in music retail outlets. Club subsidised price is $40 ea. Come early as they always sell quickly.

If you have an urgent need to secure one now, you may contact me and arrange to pick one up from me over the next 2 weeks.

Best regards
John.