SSCUM - St George and Sutherland Commty of Ukulele Musicians Message Board › SSCUM ukelele meeting on Monday the 3rd June-Selected songs to play on the night

SSCUM ukelele meeting on Monday the 3rd June-Selected songs to play on the night

Brian M.
user 87662582
Sydney, AU
Post #: 1
Hi fellow SSCUM members,

John has asked Sue and I to host the next meeting on the 3rd June. We're really looking forward to a fun night and have selected a few songs that we hope you will enjoy. We have selected the following songs from the yellow club book and will post some others in the File section for you to reveiw and print off if you can. We will be bringing along some copies of the these songs.
Yellow Club Book songs-
page 13-Are you lonesome tonight, page 39-Brown eyed girl, page 70-Don't worry be happy, page 107-He's got the whole world in his hands, page 245-Under the boardwalk.

Also, we will be having open mic for those of you that would like to get up and entertain us, and time permitting, some audience participation in selecting some favourites that we can all play along.

See you there, Brian McBain

John C.
user 10040300
Group Organizer
Sydney, AU
Post #: 63
Thanks to Sue and Brian for hosting our upcoming June meeting. Sorry Evelyn and I will miss this one but I know it will be a fun one and thanks to you all for going along and supporting the uke club and Sue and Brian.
John.