Jason A.
user 77672492
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 1
We are launching an online publication, Digital Fabber Magazine, at the Woodworking Show in Collinsville, IL on February 8th-10th, 2013.

I would like to invite your group to come out and show off their work and demo 3d printing technology.

I am willing to discuss any space and power accommodations you might need.

Also in attendance will be Randy Johnson from ShopBot, a representative from CarveWright, a couple of home built cnc router systems and other goodeis as well. You can check out or site at www.DigitalFabber.com for more information.

Respectfully,
Jason Allen
Founder/Publisher
Digital Fabber Magazine
309-232-9663

P.S. I would also be interesting in having one or more of your resident experts writing and blogging for our publication.
A former member
Post #: 1
I wish I noticed that one earlier...

Artem

We are launching an online publication, Digital Fabber Magazine, at the Woodworking Show in Collinsville, IL on February 8th-10th, 2013.

I would like to invite your group to come out and show off their work and demo 3d printing technology.

I am willing to discuss any space and power accommodations you might need.

Also in attendance will be Randy Johnson from ShopBot, a representative from CarveWright, a couple of home built cnc router systems and other goodeis as well. You can check out or site at www.DigitalFabber.com for more information.

Respectfully,
Jason Allen
Founder/Publisher
Digital Fabber Magazine
309-232-9663

P.S. I would also be interesting in having one or more of your resident experts writing and blogging for our publication.