Adventure Time: St. Louis City Museum
Do you want to go on an adventure? Let’s break away from the typical St. Patrick’s weekend experience and make some mischief of our own!
When: Saturday 3/15/14
Where: 750 N 16th St, St Louis, MO 63103
Time: 6:30 –???
A few things to note:
• Parking is $5 CASH ONLY. No in and out privileges. There is street meter parking that is free after 7:00PM.
• You’ll pay for your own ticket at the window. The price listed above is only good after 5:00PM. Cash/Credit Cards are accepted.
• Dress in clothes you can move freely in (Play Clothes!).
• Don’t wear anything that you love!
• Remember your gym shoes!
• You can purchase knee-pads in the gift shop ($4) or bring your own.
• You may be asked to present a valid ID to verify your age (No one under 18 allowed unless with a paying adult after 5:00PM).
• Bring a backpack or leave your purse/cell phone in your car. While climbing around it’s too easy for a phone to escape your pocket and fall to a shattering demise.
• There may be climbing, crawling, and possibly slithering. This is a play at your own risk facility. Use your common sense and know your limits.
• You may want to bring extra cash if you want to independently explore some of the areas that cost a bit extra.
• I’ll have on my cat ears so I’m easy to spot.
• The City Museum has been described as a happy mutant wonderland and a junkyard playground on steroids. Come check it out; you won’t be disappointed!