addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Super Heroines, Etc. Message Board Event Ideas › Paco Pena: Flamenco Vivo! at the Touhhill

Paco Pena: Flamenco Vivo! at the Touhhill

Maureen
leadingladybug
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 2
I just love percussive dance of any type. I am wondering if there are any other percussive dance nerds out there. The show is on February 28th at 7:30. Ticket prices start at $20.00. Is anyone interested?
Judy
user 12846215
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 11
I wish I could!
Jennifer A.
user 48720722
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 4
Wish I could too! Unfortunately, I have a weekly Thursday evening obligation that can't be changed. If you happen to come across any additional evenings for this, I would be very interested.