addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

STL Python Message Board › Next Meetup

Next Meetup

Brian H.
Group Organizer
Saint Louis, MO
Hi All,

I'm looking for venue and speakers for our next event (or just venue, and we can show up and do some hacking.) Does anyone have an interest in hosting our next meetup?

In addition, Coursera announced the next iteration of "An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python", made available through Rice University. I know a few of you have expressed interest in learning Python, and this course seems as if it would be a great venue for that type of exploration. In addition: if you decide to take the course and need any help, don't hesitate to contact me. I'd be glad to help out where I can. The course is available here: https://www.coursera....­.

See you all soon,

Brian Hicks