STL Sencha User Group Message Board › 1st Meetup

1st Meetup

Jack R.
user 23479041
Group Organizer
O Fallon, MO
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone, we've finally reached 12 members! Maybe now is a good time to have our 1st meetup. :)

What days/times work for everyone? Do you guys want Mitch or I to present something in this first meetup?

Jack
A former member
Any night works for me. I would like to see something on ajax (long polling,comet,etc...) and updating stores in EXT

Thanks
Gerald C.
gcaussade
Chesterfield, MO
I'm most interested in Sencha Touch 2.0 and how to optimize for performance. We had to do a lot of work-arounds for 1.1, and suspect our migration to 2.0 will now allow us to stop that type of thing, but it would be great to be aware of what to do to make the app work well on Android and the iPhone 3GS, for example.
Dan S.
user 13352443
Saint Louis, MO
Glad this meetup is happening! I'm interested in everything, build with EXTJS daily.
Monday and Wednesday nights work best for me.
Thanks
Mitchell S.
mitchellsimoens
Gainesville, FL
Post #: 2
Jack and I talked yesterday and we will be getting with a place to host the first meetup. Probably targeting mid to late June.

We want to get this group to being active. Sencha Touch 2 is more my bread and butter so I will probably speak more on ST2.