addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

STL Young Transplants Message Board › Soccer Fans?!?!

Soccer Fans?!?!

Emily
zta_emilynicole
Ballwin, MO
Post #: 63
Looking for fellow soccer fans to get together to watch some games. There's a USA game the 5th and Messi has some exhibition game on the 6th! Would love to watch them with others at some soccer bar! Let me know! ...and future games too!
A former member
Post #: 2
I got tickets to the Intermilan Game but I would love to catch another game at the Amsterdam pub or at bar 360. Theyre both a lot of fun. What do you think??