addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SURVIVE AND THRIVE PHILADELPHIA Message Board Survival books and authors › A couple of Survival Books that I just picked up @ GERM Books via their 50%

A couple of Survival Books that I just picked up @ GERM Books via their 50% off going out of business sale

Bob G.
cripplers8
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 65
With GERM Books & Gallery located @ 2005 Frankford Avenue in Fishtown, I picked up a couple of books dealing with Survival via their 50% off going out of business sale:

"Live Off the Land in the City and Country" by Ragnar Benson

"SURVIVAL.....A Manual That Could Save Your Life" by Chris & Gretchen Janowsky

There were a few others that were still available there as of Thursday with a few of each of the above. I'm reading "Live Off the Land in the City and Country" right now & it has alot of great suggestions with what to have & how to build and stock caches. I skimmed thru "SURVIVAL" which is a smaller type setting but packed with alot of great info for surviving in the wild.

If you get a chance stop by GERM & show your support by helping out Dave by purchasing a few books. With GERM closing we've lost one of the last true old fashioned book stores that had hard to find & obscure books that dealt with fringe topics.

www.germbooks.com

b.0.b