SURVIVE AND THRIVE PHILADELPHIA Message Board Material goods & service barter exchange › Breakfast & Snack Items for Trade and/or Barter

Breakfast & Snack Items for Trade and/or Barter

Bob G.
cripplers8
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 71
Back last year when I was working part-time for the Inquirer/Daily News in the Distribution Warehouse I picked up cases of samples that were suppose to be delivered to subscribers but alot of carriers never took. I have the following items that can be added to your food storage that are high in fiber & most importantly energy.

Breakfast Items:

- Fiber 1 Honey Clusters Individual Single Serving Cereal Boxes

- Oatmeal Squares Individual Single Serving Cereal Boxes

Snack Items:

- Fiber 1 Bars

- Southbeach Bars

- Choclate ChexMix Turtle Mix Individual Bags (Chex, Peanuts, Popcorn, Choclate Pieces)

All are unopened, but have best used dates for mid 2010. All packaging is sealed good & I used for hunting late last year & still were good. All items are basicly non-perishables and are great to add to your grab & go bug out bags, camping and/or hunting packs, emergency winter car supplies, etc. I tried everything yesterday and everything was good.

b.0.b
FERNANDO ANTONIO S...
WATERWOLF
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 102
What quantities are you dealing with?
What would you like in trade?
Bob G.
cripplers8
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 73