addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SURVIVE AND THRIVE PHILADELPHIA Message Board Material goods & service barter exchange › NIB CDMA, GSM & 3G Cell Phone Jammer

NIB CDMA, GSM & 3G Cell Phone Jammer

Jim de G.
oprativ
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
There are some folks that are concerned that any number of US intelligence agencies can, with the cooperation of the Telcos, turn any cell phone into a listening device.

If you need to have a truly private conversation, then this CDMA, GSM, 3G "Toaster" is for you! What price silence?

This is the "Albatross" model seen in this link.

The chief advantage of this design is that the antennae are hidden, it doesn't look like a normal jammer, it can pass as a garage door opener. It has a Line of Sight operating range of 10 meters.

I'm asking $175 OBO, the device is new, in box, and I will be at the Lethal and Non-Lethal meetup on Feb. 20 Alternatively, you can email me using the link below.

Quantity: 1

WARNING: It is legal to sell and to own this electronic device, but it is illegal to use other than within your own home for private use... So there will be no working demonstration at the meetup.

Best,
Jim

FERNANDO ANTONIO S...
WATERWOLF
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 121
Sweet. I've been looking at these for some time now. I have mostly considered more powerful units that are mounted in an automobile but this is a neat idea.
FERNANDO ANTONIO S...
WATERWOLF
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 123
Cell phone jammers at Deal Extreme

http://www.dealextrem...­
Jim de G.
oprativ
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 3
Well Thank You Fernando, It's Official: I'm a Moron for paying too much for my unit! New Price: $45
Jim de G.
oprativ
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 4
This item has been sold folks, Thank you!
A former member
I have an experience to share with you guys. Once I was in a remote place, my signal in my phone got jammed, i thought the problem would be with my service provider. After coming back home i gave black and blues to my customer care highlighting my issue. They pleaded me saying that the problem is not with them. Then i browsed through the search engine regarding my issue, i got a remedy for my cell phone, there i came to know the problem called signal jamming that is experienced in most cell phones. They have a product called could be very useful to get rid of these problems. Check out the details here most powerful cell phone jammer and hope this information would be beneficial. Hope that u would pass this information to all your friends, so that they too would benefited, Stay safe, Cheers
A former member
A teacher, or the prison, more and more ares are considering the legal use of cell phone jammers, it has been a necessity of our daily life, I have got a cell phone jammerr for my family. so if you want to get one, you can go and visit it for more details. share with you!
A former member
In your opinion what is the wifi jammer used for? Do you have a basic understanding of the knowledge about it? If you want to know more about it, then you can stop your step then you will get the information and the knowledge you want.
A former member
A teacher, or the prison, more and more ares are considering the legal use of cell phone jammers, it has been a necessity of our daily life, I have got one for my family. so if you want to get one, you can go and visit it for more details. share with you!
A former member
Post #: 21
Any recommendations for a novice on a cell phone jammer? What type to get and how to install? Thanks