SURVIVE AND THRIVE PHILADELPHIA Message Board Survive and Thrive Virtual Prepping Labs › Logitech H530 USB Headset $12.99 Refurbished

Logitech H530 USB Headset $12.99 Refurbished

Jim de G.
oprativ
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 16
Hello SnT Lab Rats! lol

I found some of the better Logitech headsets, refurbs, at a great price:

>>> Here's the link on Amazon <<<

Since we need both earphones/headsets and mics for the lab I'm posting the above link for informational purposes. If any of our group wants to take advantage of this, this is a great price for a headset of this quality. I'm not affiliated with this vendor in any way BTW.

I got one for myself because the price was right. It seems the mic on my Mac is voice activated and cuts in and out so I'll start using the headset.

I guess we'll see how well it works! See you all next Monday!

Jim aka oprativ

Jim de G.
oprativ
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 18
Just an FYI update:

I ordered two of these refurbed H530's from the vendor, they arrived quickly and were packaged well. The first one, in Like New condition, works perfectly on both PC and Mac with excellent sound quality. The other came DOA (Dead on Arrival) and the vendor is shipping a replacement. I do not have to ship the dead one back, so I'm not paying return postage charges. Will give this vendor a positive review (had good communication, solved problem quickly and with no hassle) on Amazon after the replacement unit arrives.

op
Jim de G.
oprativ
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 19
Final FYI Update

I'll have the group know that this vendor OVERNIGHTED the replacement headset because I had let them know that I needed it for our Lab gig on Monday.

I gave this vendor five stars on Amazon and would do business with them again.

op
A former member
Post #: 2
As we all know,While the mobile phone brings great conveniences to people, it also raises new challenge on the security of confidential work. In recent years, the wiretap, cheating in examination, medical negligence and gas station explosion with mobile phone occurred and it has aroused great concern of the society. Maybe it's one of the reasons that promoted the appearance of cell phone jammer.You may be watching a nice movie or enjoying your nap when you get free for sometime. Still you have chances of getting disturbed with your most loved ones and close friend chatting near you on the cell phone. At such hours, if you really care for your free time then you need to buy a cell phone jammer at www.jammerfromchina.com.