SURVIVE AND THRIVE PHILADELPHIA Message Board Survive and Thrive Virtual Prepping Labs › AWESOME Lab we had 2night - Open invite 4U to just Lurk...

AWESOME Lab we had 2night - Open invite 4U to just Lurk...

Jim de G.
oprativ
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 20
Hi Folks,

We had a *smashing* time in our video conference tonight! Just a note to say that If you're interested in *just observing*, then we have the answer for you!

If you send me an email (my address is listed below) I'll have your email, and I'll then send you a special invitation. When the scheduled time for the next lab comes, you can join by just clicking on the button in the email then clicking the button to join the conference. You'll then see and hear us and be able to just observe us in action! You'll be privy to what we cover - no webcam or earphones necessary - PLUS, if you *did* want to contribute to the conversation, you could just enter your question or comment in the CHAT BOX! Yes, a CHAT BOX!

That's right - no webcam, no earphones necessary - and you'd be able to watch us do our thing and maybe we all could learn something along the way because you'd be free to question or comment at will.

This Lab ROCKS! And you have an Open Invitation! So send me an email at: oprativ at gmail dot com (note the special spelling of the name oprativ) and you too can be part of all this FUN!

-op

P.S. - this technology is really cool, you just have to see it to believe it... AND the course material is priceless! So c'mon down to our digital town and learn a thing or two about surviving in your home should the Grid ever come down and the drek hits the fan.

cya inthere!