align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

SURVIVE AND THRIVE PHILADELPHIA Message Board Survive and Thrive Virtual Prepping Labs › ANOTHER Awesome Lab - Video Lab 14 - What went wrong after Katrina

ANOTHER Awesome Lab - Video Lab 14 - What went wrong after Katrina

Jim de G.
oprativ
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 28
Honestly folks, these labs keep getting better and better.

Tonight we covered what went wrong after the Katrina disaster and we also had an extended discussion how the principles in the Survive In Place course/book pertain to our own individual life situations.

We went for over an hour and a half with just three guys!

If anyone would like to Lurk or watch, you won't need a webcam or earphones, you can use the chat box to interact. Just post a reply to this thread or send me an email and I'll make sure an invitation shows up in your inbox on next Monday afternoon! We normally meet on Monday evenings at 7PM.

If you'd like to participate, and this is an open invitation, all you need is a webcam with audio (most have this) and earbuds/earphones, just let me know and I'll put you on the invite list and I'll also make sure you can get connected correctly.

Next week we're doing David Morris' version of Survival Psychology. You won't want to miss that!

Jim

PS - FYI The post-production video/audio work on Dr. Bob Crawford's Survival Psychology 201 Meetup which was both presented and recorded on 2011 June 26, continues. No ETA yet but when it's done I'll post a PDF document with links to the various videotaped chapters.