SURVIVE AND THRIVE PHILADELPHIA Message Board SURVIVE AND THRIVE -- Discussion Forum › Infowars and their speakers?

Infowars and their speakers?

Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 62
Anybody have input to a site I found called infowars? I have listened to a couple of their podcasts and can't quite make a decision about it. What's your take?
donna w.
user 27965392
Valley Forge, PA
Post #: 7
Have a paid subscription to Alex Jones & he's very passionate...been listening for awhile & as outrageous as things sound he's been overwhelmingly right quite A LOT...a guy who seems to be ahead of his time...interested to learn what others think of him...he gets some pretty good guests, but there have been a few not so good also...disagree with InfoWars sometImes, but for the most part my opinion Alex Jones is the real deal
Steve B.
user 4239562
Williamstown, NJ
Post #: 44
I have been listening to Alex Jones for quit a few years now. His approach can sometimes be annoying and he can sometimes get long winded as well as be a bit of an egotist. That being said once you strip away some of the annoyances his knowledge of history and the new world order agenda is extremely extensive. This guy was screaming about federal takeover, black helicopters and the fall of the country for many years now, and is now daily being proven right. Also you may want to check out The Power Hour w/ Joyce Reilly, she is similar to info wars but without the yelling lol. Also check out Alan Watt and David Icke and our own Mark Passio from here in Philly just to name a couple more that will lead you even deeper down the rabbit hole of truth.
A former member
Post #: 1
Anybody have input to a site I found called infowars? I have listened to a couple of their podcasts and can't quite make a decision about it. What's your take?

He is a fear monger for sure... I remember hearing him on the radio many years ago in KY... But his lackey's do good work... Like any other "news" or "entertainment" organization that has been around a while, take everything with a grain of salt... There is truth in whats reported but some spin to drive fear up to sell products as well... Welcome to capitalism... And yes, they are more of a "conservative" leaning brand...

However, his people will hit on real stories ahead of most... He has some good diggers working for him that go after real serious stories... He's in my YouTube lineup as well as the MSNBC sellout whore and his crew on the liberal side which is TYT... Yes, It's all left right BS... Such a shame... Remember, grain of salt to find an ounce of truth...
A former member
Post #: 3
Great question, and answers. Take a look at for news as well.
A former member
Post #: 2
Sloth Man's statement is spot on. Alex is like a Rush Limbaugh but for the truthful side of topics and there is much sensationalism. The same goes for Mike Adams, aka The Health Ranger, on the Natural News web site.

Alternate sources of calmer, truthful news is:
http://www.nomorefake...­ - John Rappoport
http://www.collapsene...­ - Michael Ruppert

An alternate source of truthful health news is­.

Also check out http://topdocumentary...­ for free viewing of hundreds of great documentary films on many topics.
A former member
Post #: 4
I can attest to Dr. Mercola ( I've been reading his site for about 10 years, and trust him. Lately he has moved into selling products and I don't fault him for making a living. His products are terrific; I have purchased a few vitamins. For years, he didn't sell products. New site visitors may have the tendency to think he's just pushing his products. His info is spot on.