SURVIVE AND THRIVE PHILADELPHIA Message Board SURVIVE AND THRIVE -- Discussion Forum › Free app for radiation detector

Free app for radiation detector

Sung
user 73697922
New York, NY
Post #: 221
With Fukushima radiation leak and dumping it into world. You wonder if your fish is safe to eat? I thought about purchasing radiation detector for $60. But money is tight on prepping. I discovered that you can get a free app for giga counter (radiation detector) for free. I tried it on a smoke alarm and it works. Note that smoke alarm has small amount of radiation.
Tricia
user 9529910
Glenolden, PA
Post #: 1
Interesting. Wanted to get a radiation detector since they are putting in smart meters on my home now. Find this confusing though since cell phone itself emits radiation. What is the name of the app? I also want to make some shields for these smart meters. Have you ever tried Orgonite to help with radiation? Would be interested to see what the radiation detector picked up after bringing Orgonite on site. Thanks for sharing.
Sung
user 73697922
New York, NY
Post #: 227
Please disregard this app. I found out harshly that this does not work. I should have done more research.
Tricia
user 9529910
Glenolden, PA
Post #: 3
Appreciate the update. Thanks!