add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

SURVIVE AND THRIVE PHILADELPHIA Message Board Survival website resources › Food , food storage & recipes

Food , food storage & recipes

Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 2
Matt V.
user 5735014
Center Valley, PA
Post #: 15
Food storage calculator by the LDS­
Bob G.
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 60
My Sundance Global Page.....Pennypack Farms

Feel free to join. Thanks!

Holly C.
Maurertown, VA
Post #: 20
Heads up to fellow members of this group. Every year Shelf Reliance has a Black Friday Sale and in the past items have been deeply discounted, as much as 40%. I'm giving a heads up here, because as a consultant I would like to offer these discount to those in the Survive and Thrive group. If you already have a Shelf Reliance Consultant, you can contact him/her to get information on the sale.

I am also setting up a fund and offering a donation of 10% (my profits) of all purchases from this group to go toward aid for those still suffering from the effects of Hurricane Sandy. If you have suggestions for a local organization, I'd be glad to send the funds there, if not, the funds will go to Mercy Chefs, who are there in NYC, cooking and serving hot meals to those in need.

The sale will begin on the Friday after Thanksgiving and go through Monday. If you would like notice of the sale and would like to participate in this fundraiser, please message me with your email address. This will allow me to send you a notice and also to earmark funds for donation.

Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with being self reliant --Holly
Holly C.
Maurertown, VA
Post #: 22
Just a reminder that today is the last day to take advantage of this sale at Shelf Reliance! So far we have raised 10.00 toward donations to the victims of Hurricane Sandy. Check out the sale at If you end up ordering, send me a note so I can be sure to count 10% of your order toward this fund raiser! Thanks to all who are participating! Holly