SURVIVE AND THRIVE PHILADELPHIA Message Board Survival website resources › Food Storage & Pantry Contents Database

Food Storage & Pantry Contents Database

Matt V.
user 5735014
Center Valley, PA
Post #: 16
Pantry Contents Database Beta 1 - Download

Here is the Pantry database I created so we can all catalog our preparedness food and see if we have an adequate amount to sustain the number of folks we plan on having during an emergency. If there are any questions or suggestions PLEASE let me know.

This is a great tool to calculate how much food you have to sustain a given number of individuals. Currently is in a basic Beta 1 format. Looking to elaborate more on different individuals eating habits. Remember the minimum right now is 2000 calories a day. In a survival situation where you are doing more work you will need to eat more so make sure that you have an adequate food storage. This is also a great way to organize and see what you all have.

Enjoy!
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Matt. Just found your excel sheet on the S&T board today. This is perfect for my needs.

Would it be possible to adjust the nutrition fields to correspond to nutrition facts on a package
i.e. (taken from can of sliced potatoes)

Total Fat
Sat Fat
Trans Fat
Cholesterol
Sodium
Total Carb
Fiber
Sugars
Protein

Vitamin A
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Calcium
Iron

- - - - -

Also a new field for "use by date" for rotation purposes.

- - - - -

What is the difference between "to Buy" field and "Number of Packages Wanted" field?

- - - - -

Thanks,

Uncle Bob