SURVIVE AND THRIVE PHILADELPHIA Message Board Material goods & service barter exchange › Main barter and exchange thread

Main barter and exchange thread

FERNANDO ANTONIO S...
WATERWOLF
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 61
Here you are encouraged to offer your stuff and services in a fair exchange for someone elses' stuff or services. Fiat currency ( Federal Reserve Notes) and metals are also acceptable for trade.
FERNANDO ANTONIO S...
WATERWOLF
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 62
I have a complex ( for me ) digital trunking scanner that I am having a hard time A. programming and B. using smoothly. I would love to barter with someone who can guide me through it .
FERNANDO ANTONIO S...
WATERWOLF
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 63
Laura Lee is a photographer with a moblie studio. She is open to in home or park portraits for individuals and families. She is very good at it and has a keen eye. She can print out high quality prints and/or give you a cd full of the photos to do with what you wish. What do you have to trade?
W C
user 7073133
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 6
I have driver training lessons to offer. I'm a licensed instructor. Current fiat USD value is $100+ for a 2 hr lesson. Make an offer.
A former member
Post #: 1
Anyone with a product or service that they would like to barter, please check out my barter exchange www.tbt-now.com I have a network of several thousand business owners across the country, several hundred of which are right in the tri state area. Everything from printing, advertising, restaurant meals, auto repair, eye exams, computer repair, painters, electricians, attorneys, vacations, etc. etc. If you contact me directly and mention you saw this on the Survive and Thrive thread, I will offer you a complimentary membership. Why pay cash when you can trade for almost everything you need?