A former member
Post #: 2
I researched emp blast on Internet, and found a lot of conflicting info. Would like other's thoughts. please. What will function after emp blast? What needs to be protected? How is equipment protected? How would you protect your car, motorcycle or small engine? Answer with website resources appreciated.
FERNANDO ANTONIO S...
WATERWOLF
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 65
I have not carved out the time needed to respond properly here , but I will soon.
A former member
Post #: 3
How about solar flare. How and why do you need to protect differently?
A former member
Post #: 5
A former member
Post #: 4
Good links uncle bob, thank you. Any one read the links? Any one do one thing to prepare for emp?
A former member
Post #: 8
Suggestion: Buy SW/AM/FM crank radio w/ light. Wrap it in tinfoil so there are no holes. Put back in it's box. Wrap the box with tinfoil then put it in plastic bag. Then take the whole she-bang and put it in a tin box and tape lid on tightly. EMP protected? Take those family radios do the same. Can they be protected better?
A former member
Post #: 1,936
You can easily build faraday cages for your equipment with aluminum foil and also mylar space blankets can be draped over equipment to be protected as well as putting the equipment in metal sheds. All of these cages should be properly grounded. A decent explanation of how to build such devices can be found here

http://www.endtimesre...­

I saw this same link mentioned above and have had it referred to me before. Good stuff.
A former member
Post #: 9
Now to the nitty gritty. What is properly grounded mean for EMP?
A former member
Post #: 15
Chinese letting us know? If link don't work search wnd missle off ca
A former member
Post #: 19
Chinese letting us know? If link don't work search wnd missle off ca

You mean the Chinese are trying to let us know something with a airliner contrail?