Laura A.
Brandywine98
Bridgeport, PA
Post #: 2
For any one out there who is interested in Para Cord Bracelets... I have been making them and I am looking to sell them to anyone who wants one. I can also make belts and key chain/lanyards. Check out the pictures of the bracelets I have already made. They will cost $8 for 1 or 3 for $20.
FERNANDO ANTONIO S...
WATERWOLF
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 66
The thin ones have about 9 feet of paracord, the medium thickness ones have about 18' and the very thick ones have about 27 feet. Remember that this is genuine 550 paracord so it has a 550 pound test weight and each of it's 7 internal strands has a 50 pound test weight, the housing has a test weight of 200 pounds. So do the math, that is a lot of reliable cordage to have with you . Laura can make custom colored braclets to fit your wrist.
cindy c.
CindyColangelo
Havertown, PA
Post #: 8
Hi Laura, I was at last Sun.'s meet up but had to leave at 8. I wanted to order 3 bracelets, but not sure what size I need, I'm sure you can help me with that at next meet up. In the mean time I will put the word out and see if I can get some sold for you. Take care, Cindy Colangelo
Laura A.
Brandywine98
Bridgeport, PA
Post #: 3
http://img253.imageshack.us/g/dsc007970.jpg/­

Here are some new pictures of my Paracord projects, I have made key fobs, zipper pulls, bracelets, and germ gernades. I will have these at the meet up on Sunday. Key fobs are are $8, zipper pulls are $5, bracelets are $8 or 3 for $20, and germ gernandes are $15.
A former member
Post #: 1,970
For any one out there who is interested in Para Cord Bracelets... I have been making them and I am looking to sell them to anyone who wants one. I can also make belts and key chain/lanyards. Check out the pictures of the bracelets I have already made. They will cost $8 for 1 or 3 for $20.

Those look awesome!
Alexandra
user 14289221
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 9
Hi Laura,

I was so busy chatting on the last meetup that I did not have a chance to shop. I have a 6" wrist. Do you have any made at this size in the grey or green, or white? I will be at the self-defense meetup this Sunday, so I hope to see you there.

Alex
A former member
Post #: 3
If people want some, I'll sell you one at my cost, I'm not looking to make money on my fellow preppers. Which is $3.00 each. I only have OD green, but can make custom sizes as well if needed. I usually make a couple at once.