addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Cloud Security Alliance, Silicon Valley chapter Message Board › CSA Mobile Initiative, Authentication

CSA Mobile Initiative, Authentication

James H.
user 9997275
San Jose, CA
Post #: 4
Authentication Initiative in Mobile Working Group needs members! In an effort to define a recommendation of mobile security guidelines to enterprise IT, the Cloud Security Alliance has created a industry-wide initiative of volunteers to share their expertise in the form of a mobile security prescription. There are six initiatives: Mobile Threats, Mobile Maturity, BYOD, Authentication, App Stores and MDM. I am the team lead for Authentication and I would like your support. I need two or three people who know Auth and technical writing. In November we present in Orlando!

--
Please Email Mark Cunningham mark(at)verditious(dot)com for more info or to volunteer