|From:||Jose De D.|
|Sent on:||Tuesday, September 10, 2013 8:47 PM|
20 ENTREPRENEURS Demo!
Startup Demo+Pitch for all Business Verticals!
* SOFTWARE + Hardware + All Apps (iOS, Driod, Native & Web) + Any Product/Service.
Demo + Pitch September Mini Expo is READY for you... Bring your business cards and meet the next great Startups! Also, the Drake are providing us with Happy Hour Beverages and Food from the moment you walk in the door!
This Startup Demo+Pitch will be Judged by Industry Pro's, VC's and Angels! Therefore bring your "A" Game!
5:00 PM - Demo setup (Down-Stairs)
6:00 PM - Networking Mixer
7:00 PM - Speaker(s)
7:30 PM - 2 Min - Pitching begins (Up-Stairs)
8:45 PM - Voting for the Winner
8:45 PM - Winner Announced
8:45 - 10:00 PM More Networking
9:10 - After - Party only RSVP's allowed entry.
LIST of DEMO CO's
2) Jake Knows, Inc.
3) Orbit App (Popcorn Now, LLC)
4) SlideIdea Inc.
5) CarlosX360 Co., Ltd.
7) Intelclinic LLC
10) Ladera Granola
11) My Things App Inc.
13) MBIENTLAB INC
14) Silverline Design Inc.
15) CLIQ, Inc.
16) Tie Society
18) Southeast Sandwiches
20) UI Palette, Inc.
LIST of INVESTORS
1) SFAngel, (SF Angel is a San Francisco-based angel investment firm. We help start-ups with financing, connections, business development, and mentorship.)
2) DoubleRock Venture Capital, (DoubleRock invests primarily in early and growth stage technology companies. We help successful, entrepreneurial businesses scale to become global market leaders)
3) Keiretsu Forum, (Keiretsu Forum is a global angel investor network with over 1000 accredited investor members throughout 26 chapters on 3 continents!) Nearly 1Billion invested to date!
4) Founder Institute, (The Founder Institute is the World's Largest Startup Accelerator, with a mission to "Globalize Silicon Valley" and help founders build enduring technology companies.) FI companies have raised over $75,000,000
We are searching for the next "Startup" investment!