August 2, 2012 · 3:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
We've restarted our book discussion & networking group under the following new format:
- The group will focus on marketing and sales related books
- We will discuss each book over two sessions only. There will be opportunities for everyone to share their thoughts on the book.
- Where practical, we'll deliver an outline, and direct discussion to a few of the most important ideas presented in the text.
- There will be 15 minutes of networking at the start and end of each session.
- We'll meet from 3 to 4:30 PM on the first and third Thursdays of the month.
The first book under this new format is Endless Referrals by Bob Burg.
Bob Burg, President of Burg Communications, is a sought-after speaker and consultant. Formerly a news anchor for an ABC affiliate and top salesperson, he has written numerous magazine articles and produced audio and video programs based on his book.
Using this book, thousands of professionals and entrepreneurs have turned casual contacts into solid sales opportunities.
Endless Referrals shows you how to:
- Turn every contact into a sales opportunity
- Dramatically increase your business without spending more time or money
- Work any crowd
- Use the most profitable follow-up techniques
- Network internet contacts into sales
- Take the intimidation out of telephoning
- Overcome the fear of rejection
- Position yourself as an expert
- Mark yourself for success!
Tom Hopkins, author of How to Master the Art of Selling says this about Bob's book: "If you're serious about your sales career, whether you are selling a product, service, or yourself, master the contents of this book and you will practically guarantee your future success."
Dottie Walters, author of Speak and Grow Rich, puts it this way: "Bob Burg opens the floodgates to Fort Knox with this book. I like the simple, easy to understand, practical way he outlines the exact way to find endless referrals."
Come join us for this exciting networking and book discussion group.
James Cambra, Organizer