Sep 26, 2013 · 6:00 PM
Male influencers and advocates are critical for the advancement of women in technology. Dr. Catherine Ashcraft from the National Center for Women & Information Technology (NCWIT) will draw from the center's latest study, sharing findings about what motivates men to participate in advocacy, how men can and are advocating for gender diversity, and offer suggestions for how to identify and engage more male advocates in these important efforts. Female and male panelists will share their experiences of working in partnership on gender and other diversity efforts to advance technical women.
We encourage you to bring male colleagues/managers to join in the discussion.
- Catherine Ashcraft, Senior Researcher at NCWIT
- George Northup, CEO of Memeo
- Jeevan Kalanithi, CEO of Sifteo
- Genevieve Haldeman, VP - Global Communications at Plantronics
- Shampa Banerjee, VP- Engineering at Socialtext
Additional details at http://bit.ly/TWsep13