Health 2.0 is holding their 7th Fall Conference on September 29 to October 2nd at the Santa Clara Convention center. The event will bring thousands of digital health developers, entrepreneurs, medical professionals and large organizations. You can learn more about the upcoming Health 2.0 Fall Conference here:
We are holding a networking event to introduce all the visiting and local Health 2.0 enthusiasts with each other.
Silicon Valley Health 2.0 Agenda:
6-6:20pm - Sign In & Registration
6:30-6:45pm Keynote by Matt Holt
6:45-7:30 Speed Networking Round 1
7:30-8:15 Speed Networking Round 2
8:15-9 Open Mixer !
Speed Networking is an excellent way of meeting more people, making more contacts, and generating more business ideas in a short time. The event will allow attendees to quickly introduce themselves and pitch their company/idea to other people and make valuable contacts.
Speed Networking Format:
· The hall will have big circles with chairs facing each other.
· The pair get 1 minute each to pitch.
· After the 2 minute exchange the person in the inner circle will switch to the next seat on their right.
· The people in outer circle remain seated.
· This will go on till everyone in circle A has met everyone in circle B
· Thereafter the circles will split, and you will have a chance to go into a different circle or network amongst themselves.
· Finally we will have some free time for networking.
Who can you expect to meet?
· Entrepreneurs and Startups
· Developers and tech geeks in healthcare
· Venture Capitalists
· Doctors, Clinicians and healthcare providers
· Service Providers
· People from Health 2.0 con and other Health 2.0 chapters
· Be punctual. If you miss the formation of groups you may not get a chance to network.
· Prepare your pitch
· 1 minute is a short time so get to the point and exchange business cards. You can always find interesting people during the free networking time.
· Prepare some key questions you may want to ask like:
o Can you introduce me to anyone who can help?
o Who do you know that might need our services?
o Who has a similar client base and might like to exchange client leads with us?
o How might each we do business with one another? Etc.
· Bring along loads of business cards
· Enjoy and have fun!
Silicon Valley Health is sponsored by Pelesend for 2013!!!
Pelesend's health care technology platform and product suite; robust, fast, secure, easy to use. For health care providers and families who want that more personalized and effective health care experience for their patients and loved ones - than traditionally available today.
Thank you to Marc and his team, to find out more please visit:www.pelesend.com