|Sent on:||Tuesday, August 21, 2012 3:43 PM|
My name is Mallory and I’m a Technical Recruiter with The Armada Group. I have an opportunity available with our client for a OO Perl Developer in San Jose, CA. Below is the job description, so please take a look and let me know if this is something you might be interested in. If you aren’t currently on the market and have a friend or colleague who would be a great fit, we do offer a $500 bonus for successfully placed referrals!! Thanks so much for your time!
OO Perl Developer
We have an immediate need for an Object Oriented Perl Developer to be the Subject Matter Expert for enterprise Directory technologies used for enterprise authentication & authorization services. You will be proactive in providing production support to ensure system up time and to ensure a limited number of outages but not on-call support, as there is a dedicated team for that.
This role entails OO Perl development in an Enterprise Directory System, with an Oracle database back end.
You will work with the domain architect and technical team on platform integration architecture and design and drive the evaluation, build & deployment of Directory platforms in global datacenters, ensuring that the architecture is resilient, meets functional requirements, performs to user expectations, and can scale for large-scale enterprise adoption. Microsoft AD & ADAM product knowledge will be a plus.
* Object oriented Perl development experience in an enterprise environment
* Extensive knowledge of Active Directory - Group policies/LDAP applications/Replication/Topology
* Extensive knowledge of Windows 2000/2003/2008 Server and Server Hardware in an enterprise network environment.
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft ADAM (Light-weight Directory Services)
* Extensive knowledge of Windows administrator scripting tools including PowerShell and VB Script
* Experience administering Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010
* General networking skills, including LAN, WAN, LDAP, TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP.
* General network knowledge of Cisco ACE, ACS, GSS and UCS technologies
* General knowledge of VMware ESX enterprise environments
* General knowledge of Sun One iPlanet Directory server
* General knowledge of MS-SQL
* General knowledge of Java
* Knowledge of Microsoft Operations Manager
* Knowledge of Hitachi-ID Password Management
* Strong hardware and server troubleshooting skills.
* Passion to learn, share knowledge and work in a team
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication
Location: San Jose, CA
Mallory Dore I Technical Recruiter I The Armada Group - On Demand Talent Solutions
*** The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal. ***
This email message originally included an attachment.