Silicon Valley Perl Message Board › Aruba Networks is looking for OO Perl Developers!
|A former member||
Network Management Software Engineer – Back End
Aruba Networks is one of the half-dozen hottest companies in the valley – we’ve been growing our revenues at more than 40% (year-on-year) for quite some time. Just last quarter we gained 5% market share in the WiFi space, (at the expense of a large player on Tasman Drive). We are about 1000 people but we still have that small company feel with lots of energy and excitement. Aruba is currently used by more than 10,000 organizations world-wide including many Fortune 500 companies and spanning education, government, healthcare, technology and retail markets.
AirWave is an leading edge multi-vendor wired/wireless Network Management Suite. It allows to configure and monitor network devices made by Aruba and other leading networking manufacturers. Vast majority of Aruba's largest customers use AirWave. AirWave is an integral part of Aruba's Network Services vision.
As a member of the AirWave team you will develop in LAMP and work on mostly back-end components of the system. Our development practices are rooted in Agile development.
• Full lifecycle application development
• Designing, coding and debugging applications in Object Oriented Perl.
• Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review.
• Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
• Software simulation
• Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
• Support, maintain and document software functionality
• Integrate software with existing systems
• Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
• Practice Agile software development
• Implement localization or globalization of software
If you have a few of these and a passion for building a cutting-edge software, please contact us:
• OO programming experience
• Agile methodologies: pair programming, test-driven development and iterative development cycles
• Network Management, Networks Sevices, Wireless
• Network management protocols (e.g. SNMP)
• Relational databases: PostgreSQL or MySQL
Please send your resume to: