align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

SW WA/OR Write To Publish Message Board › Meeting Cancelled

Meeting Cancelled

Linda
user 14151822
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Hi Writers,

I've got heavy snow here at my place and have already had calls saying others can't make it to today's meeting because of the snow. This gives you the perfect opportunity to do some writing during the time we would have been meeting! If you've already turned in one piece, don't let it stop you from turning in a second one.

To state the obvious: 1/18/12 meeting cancelled. Stay warm, stay safe, and happy writing.

Linda
A former member
Post #: 16
Just for the record, Sharon, Eric and I still met at Mint Tea today, and we had a good time talking about the writing process. I can only imagine how much better the group will be w/more people! Looking forward to next week.

Nick