Kevin
Hi Campers,
Hopefully the rain will be over soon.  It looks like the rain will be over tomorrow.  Saturday they calling for only a 20% chance of rain and only a 10% chance on Sunday.
I will be in site #32.  It looks like we have most the the sites in the loop.
I will be leaving as soon as my girlfriend, Debbie, gets off of work.  I should arrive at Shades around 8:00 eastern time.
I will be serving pancakes Saturday Morning for those interested at 8:45.  We need to head to Turkey Run by 9:45 Eastern time Saturday Morning for the hike.  We are meeting at 10:15 at the Nature Center for the hike.  After the hike, we will stop at Up the Creek Boat-que for ice cream and lunch.
The potluck will be at 7:00 Saturday Night.  We can have it at Site #32 or we can move to one of the Shelters.  It will depend on the number of people to show up.  I will bring hamburgers.
Sunday is a day to paddle.  They are still renting this weekend.  We will need to leave by 9:30 Eastern time to make it by 9:45 central time at Kickapoo State Park.  This should be a great day.  I am looking forward to this.
If you have any problems, call me at (708) 342-1164.  I don't know if there is service there or not.  There is a Wal-Mart about 15 miles away in Crawfordsville.
Wal-Mart:  1835 U.S. 231, Crawfordsville, IN
This is going be a fun weekend.
See you there.
Kevin