align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Southwest Suburbs Sports, Outdoors, & Social Group Message Board › Brown County State Park

Brown County State Park

Kevin
Hi Campers,
It almost time to leave for Brown County.  Prepare for some 90 degree days.
You are responsible for all you own food and beverages.  We will have a potluck Saturday Evening.  Don't forget to bring your favorite dish.  Alcohol is permitted.  I will be bringing a canopy.
Sites:  I am in Raccoon Ridge site 150.  We have people staying in sites 147, 153, 109, 111.  If you need at site, the people in site 149 canceled today.  According to the DNR website, it has full shade.  The current count is 16 campers in our group with a chance of a couple of more coming Friday.
If you have any problems, call me at (708) 342-1164.  I don't how the reception is there.
There are people kayaking on Saturday.  If you want to go, talk to Doug when you arrive.
I am planing on hiking in the mornings and explore the shops and galleries in Nashville in the afternoons.  I don't know if it will take 2 afternoons or not.
I would like to hike at Brown County State Park, Yellowwood State Forest, and Morgan-Monroe State Forest.  This is going be a busy hiking weekend.
This is going to be a great weekend.
See you there,
Kevin