align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Southwest Florida: 20's/30's Activity & Night Life Message Board › Lindsey's 30th B-day Bash in Miami - August 24th: IMPORTANT

Lindsey's 30th B-day Bash in Miami - August 24th: IMPORTANT

Lindsey
Crimjustekugrd07
Group Organizer
Lehigh Acres, FL
Hey everyone,
If you are wanting to come party with me in Miami and haven't rsvped yet now is the time! I will need everyone's $40.00 for the (party bus/open bar event) no later than August 1st!  I just spoke with a representative of the bowtie group (party bus/open bar event) who told me they book up fast and it always starts the first of the month. I'm also planning on booking my hotel room on the same day as well, but you guys could wait a little longer if money is an issue.
I just checked the florida resident rates of the hotel and they are the same as the last time I checked: $296.10 plus tax (includes overnight parking for 1 car) for 2 double beds ($74.02 per person) and a little bit cheaper if you want a room with 1 king bed, but the cost between 2 ppl would be more than sharing.
The hotel is in walking distance of the beach, is newly remodeled and is where the open bar will take place and where the party bus would be picking us up and dropping us off.

Once I know for sure who is coming we will start working out the carpooling situation. Thanks! :)

- Lindsey (239)-645-8183