Southwest Florida: 20's/30's Activity & Night Life Message Board › Last call: Buca di Beppo - Italian Feast - possible change as well

Last call: Buca di Beppo - Italian Feast - possible change as well

Lindsey
Crimjustekugrd07
Group Organizer
Lehigh Acres, FL
Hey everyone :) So, I'm disappointed with the lack of interest in the Buca di Beppo dinner. I originally had planned for 8+ ppl, but since that is not going to happen I could scale the food down to a max of 4 ppl. I'd only need 2 other ppl instead of 6. However, scaling it down means only 1 bread basket and 2 smaller entrees instead of 4 large ones. So, for instance if we went with just the veal & penne it'd be $13.24 + tax per person and the $5 tip fee to rsvp . Also, I guess there has been confusion with the $5 fee, it's not for my personal gain it'd be put towards our wait staff's tips and if there was a remainder then it'd go towards the overall bill. It'd be refundable if I canceled the event, but not if you are a no show. I'll also keep the rsvp open an extra day, but if by the end of the extra day I don't have at least 2 others rsvped then I will cancel it. Thanks! :)

- Lindsey :)