Southwest Florida: 20's/30's Activity & Night Life Message Board › IMPORTANT: Event Attendance

IMPORTANT: Event Attendance

Lindsey
Crimjustekugrd07
Group Organizer
Lehigh Acres, FL
Hey everyone! So, it has come to my attention that we are starting to have some major attendance issues. Please keep in mind that I nor any of my super awesome event hosts are paid to put on these events. We are spending our free time (I a lot of times have to request off or specifically have to make my work schedule around events), making reservations, spending our money to attend these events (ex: gas money and cover charges), so when people no show or cancel last minute it's not cool and it's completely disrespectful and makes the group and the host look bad to the establishment. I understand stuff happens, but you could at least call/txt the host and let them know or in the case of a medical emergency an e-mail afterward. We recently had an event where every single person no showed and not one person contacted the host! The host waited 45 mins just in case people were running late (the host ended up wasting gas money, free time and luckily didn't pay the cover charge or the host would've been out that money as well). Going forward I will be booting out all no shows that don't contact the host and habitual last minute cancelation members will be banned from attending any event that requires a reservation. Thanks in advance for your understanding and lets get back to having a ton of fun! :)

- Lindsey (Main Organizer)