Southwest Florida: 20's/30's Activity & Night Life Message Board › How to receive less e-mail from meetup.com & privacy options
|Lindsey & J.||
Lehigh Acres, FL
Hey everyone I've had a few people ask me how to receive less e-mail from meetup & how to edit their privacy options, so below is how to. I've also uploaded it as a word.doc in the files section for future reference or if you'd like to save a copy. - Lindsey
1. Sign into meetup.com
2. Click on “Account” at the top of the page
3. On the left hand side of the screen, select “Membership & Communication”
4. You will see all the meetup.com groups you are a member of.
5. Now you can select how often you receive e-mails:
a) Organizers only
b) Everyone, in a daily e-mail
c) Everyone, as they are sent.
6. You can have different settings for each group you are in or have them be all the same.
7. To receive less e-mail select the: “Everyone, in a daily e-mail” option for each group.
8. Below you will also find your “Privacy” options & other “E-mail” options, so you can limit who can “Greet” you & who can send you personal e-mails. If you find you get lots of e-mails from people outside of the groups you are in or from members within your groups and you don’t want/like that, you can shut it off to only allow messages from “Organizers & Assistants”.
9. Lastly, at the bottom, there is a function you can activate if you like reminders & you have a cell phone. It’ll give you mobile reminders for the events you’ve signed up for only.