The SWFL Activities Group for Singles & Couples Message Board › Rain or Shine Tonight

Rain or Shine Tonight

Debbie
user 8245163
Fort Myers, FL
Yes I know it’s supposed to rain tonight, however class will go on unless it’s really horrible and blowing (have had a few classes in the rain prior).  What we will do if it rains is we will use this as “classroom” time under a pavilion with our cameras….you can ask questions, and I will show you some features so that you can take your camera out this next week and use.  Hopefully the rain won’t last long and we can get out and shoot, which we should get some AWESOME sunset photos!   I look forward to seeing each of you and just to be safe, make sure you put something around your camera to keep it from getting wet as you head to the pavilion.

Please make sure you have a charged battery and bring an extra if you have it, wear comfortable shoes for walking and dress accordingly.  Bugs have not been too bad, but bring spray if you think they will be a problem.  See everyone tonight

Deb