The SWFL Activities Group for Singles & Couples Message Board › Cultural Park Theatre

Cultural Park Theatre

Debbie
user 7842982
Group Organizer
Fort Myers, FL
Cultural Park Theatre event - I wanted to make sure everyone is aware of the comment I put on this event.  Please don't purchase your tickets when you get there.  Let's all meet on the front porch and if one of us collects the money and goes in to purchase all of the tickets we can get a discount.  Even if we only have nine people it will be worth it to buy a tenth ticket.  If nine show up and we buy all tickets together it will only cost each of us $14.50 to cover ten tickets.  If you don't have a VERY clear, close-up picture of your face on your profile, please don't expect us to find you - you will need to find us.  I promise you will enjoy this little theatre and their production.  Great fun!  They do have a small snack bar for intermission.
Also to anyone who hasn't signed up yet, feel free to join us on the front porch of the theatre at 7:30!  There will be plenty of seats available.