The SWFL Activities Group for Singles & Couples Message Board › URGENT MESSAGE ABOUT DOC FORD EVENT TONIGHT

URGENT MESSAGE ABOUT DOC FORD EVENT TONIGHT

Debbie
user 7842982
Group Organizer
Fort Myers, FL
Doc Ford's called me at noon today and forced me to give them a $250 deposit for our tables tonight or I would need to cancel the event.    I gave them the deposit because I didn't want to ruin everyone's plans for the evening by cancelling at the last minute. 
Please be sure to show up tonight.  If everyone who signed up doesn't show up, I lose $250.
THIS WILL BE OUR LAST EVENT WITH RESERVED SEATING AT DOC FORD'S and will most likely be my last event at Doc Ford's.   I am extremely disappointed at the way they have handled this.  Giving me 6 hours notice is unacceptable when they have had the reservation for two weeks.
In the future if any of our organizers post an event for Doc Ford's it will be random seating only.

PLEASE SHOW UP TONIGHT!!!
Meryl
user 9794142
Estero, FL
Post #: 22
so sorry Deb that they put a damper on your spirits :-(. We will ALL be there, right!!! See you for dinner at 6pm my friend.
Paula S
user 2940330
Cape Coral, FL
Post #: 11
will be there :)