The SWFL Activities Group for Singles & Couples Message Board › How do I get put of this..?

How do I get put of this..? Good grief, it was a single Ed is the Police/gastopo, and you are just kinda there.

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi all... What a waste of e-mail space. I have been watching this fiasco for quite some time. I have watched Ed slander people, and disrespect them.The "singles" site died when they hooked up. Blessings to them. There is a new kid on the block, no gun, no threats, an no free tickets....sorry. I am looking for a small group of people, that aren't about what they did, or didn't do, to someone else. Is anyone on board ? There will be no dress up contests, no ignoring other people, no slander ( gosh I hate that ) and you can just be yourself. Let's see if we can't change things a little. Blessings, Lynn
A former member
Post #: 2
By the can find me at, or just look for me on the net at Starz4Lynn. I look forward to getting to know you without intimidation :)
A former member
Post #: 3
This won't be posted hurry !!! LOL